Research has shown that STRESS and POOR DIET are the two main causes of physical and mental ailments.
The Prama Wellness Center uses a holistic approach to treat these ailments.
Juice Cleansing & Herbs
* Prama Wellness does not guarantee results. Results can vary *
& Juice Cleanse Retreats
We have three lengths of retreats designed to fit your schedule and budget.
Featured Success Story – Max Paul Franklin
“The Prama team is amazing! They gave me the tools to reverse my diabetes. With their lifestyle change I lost 65 lbs, lowered my A1c 4 points, and now walk 6 miles a day. Thank you Team Prama for saving my life!”
Max Paul Franklin
*Prama Wellness does not guarantee results. Results can vary*
Featured Upcoming Event
What to expect
- Daily Workshops on Holistic Wellness, Superfoods, and Naturopathic Health
- Daily Yoga & Meditation
- Group Support
- Delicious Light Foods
- 3 Days of Juice & Broth Fasting (adjustments can be made)
- Useful Detox therapies such as Mud Packs
- Personal Health Consultations
- Informative & Supportive Staff
- Private/Semi Private Rooms
- Use of Endless Pool & Sauna
- 120 Acres of Walking Trails
- 20 Mins. From Asheville, NC
- Massage & Spa Treatments (at and additional cost)
When: Nov 9 – 13, 2016
Location: Prama Wellness Center
Program: 5 Day Yoga Detox & Juice Cleanse
Faculty: Ramesh Bjonnes,Chris Guthrey, Sid Jordan & Linda MacFarlane
Cost & Registration
Retreat Fee: Packages start at $895
Join the Prama Wellness Center staff for an informative and relaxing weekend of wellness. This program will feature all the elements of our weekend retreats except the juice cleanse.
This yoga detox program is our first 5 day event of the year. This is the perfect opportunity to cleanse the body after the busy holiday season. Click on the photo to learn more.
Recent Wellness Articles
Scientists today are calling our digestive system the “second brain.” This digestive brain is very sophisticated and is intimately related to our immune system. When we are under stress, or when we eat the wrong type of foods, our immune system is therefore also compromised. This ecological crisis in our digestive system is one of the main leading causes of auto-immune diseases such as thyroid imbalances, lupus, fibromyalgia, arthritis, and more.read more