The Prama Institute & Wellness Center strives to maintain a safe environment in its retreat locations, especially during the ongoing health crisis. We strictly adhere to the guidelines set by state and local health officials in this regard. As we are all in this together, we also hope that our attendees will help us maintain a healthy environment for everyone. Below is a list of measures that we follow and request your cooperation in keeping safe.
- We will maintain thorough cleaning, sanitizing and ventilation protocols throughout our facility.
- We will hold all retreats at the Prama Institute (not at the Wellness Center) and maintain registration at 8 persons only. This will ensure ample space for social distancing.
- We will accommodate attendees only in private rooms, either alone or with a companion.
- We will follow physical distancing guidelines and provide ample spacing during programs and meals.
- We will provide hand sanitizer stations and lots of soap and water to wash hands frequently.
- You will choose another time to visit Prama:
- if you are ill
- if you have been exposed in the last 14 days to anyone with COVID-19, or been exposed to an area with COVID-19 outbreaks or rapidly rising cases
- if you have travelled internationally in the last 14 days
- You will wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer if needed.
- You will follow social/physical distancing guidelines indoors.
- Prior to your arrival, we will ask you to sign our COVID-19 Waiver.
We believe that by following these procedures, we will create a healthy, peaceful, and relaxing retreat environment for all. If you have any further questions regarding how the Prama Institute is working to ensure your safety during your in-person retreat, please contact us at email@example.com.
Other Blogs Posts
by Ramesh Bjonnes | Jun 30, 2021
by Ramesh Bjonnes “A seven-day retreat is ideal, a 10-day one is even more beneficial.” --from the website for the film Food Matters Usually only once a year we organize a 10 day juice cleanse at the Prama Wellness Center. Most of our wellness retreats last 3...
by Ramesh Bjonnes | May 26, 2021
by Ramesh Bjonnes In my work here at the Prama Wellness Center with hundreds of clients over the past seven years, as well as in healing my own chronic diseases, I have observed the importance of an alkaline diet. The most alkaline diet possible is experienced during...