The Prama Institute & Wellness Center strives to maintain a safe environment in its retreat locations, especially during the ongoing health crisis. The current wave of Delta variant infections has significantly altered the public health situation in the country. In response to this sudden increase in COVID cases, we are requiring that all participants attending our in-person retreats either to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test taken within 72 hours. Additionally, for the time being, masks will be required for all staff and participants. Face coverings are not required while outdoors, while eating or drinking, or while in private accommodations.
In order to continue offering these beneficial retreats to the public, we depend upon the cooperation of all participants to adhere to these requirements so that we can create the safest and most comfortable environment possible for everyone.
- We will maintain thorough cleaning, sanitizing and ventilation protocols throughout our facility.
- We will accommodate attendees only in private rooms, either alone or with a companion.
- We will follow physical distancing guidelines and provide ample spacing during programs and meals.
- We will provide hand sanitizer stations and lots of soap and water to wash hands frequently.
- You will choose another time to visit Prama:
- if you are ill
- if you have been exposed in the last 14 days to anyone with COVID-19, or been exposed to an area with COVID-19 outbreaks or rapidly rising cases
- if you have travelled internationally in the last 14 days
- You will wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer if needed.
- You will follow social/physical distancing guidelines indoors.
- Prior to your arrival, we will ask you to sign our COVID-19 Waiver.
If you have any further questions regarding how the Prama Institute is working to ensure your safety during your in-person retreat, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Blogs Posts
by Ramesh Bjonnes | Oct 20, 2021
by Ramesh Bjonnes In an article by Nora Isaacs in Yoga Journal (2006), several prominent yoga teachers predicted that Tantra will be the “next step in America’s spiritual evolution.” This next step seems to have already started, not only in America, but all over the...
by Ramesh Bjonnes | Sep 29, 2021
by Ramesh Bjonnes Now that summer is turning to fall and colder weather, the cold and flu season is also upon us. This is also the time when many people turn to natural supplements to help strengthen their immune systems. One of the most popular antiviral...