The Prama Institute & Wellness Center strives to maintain a safe environment in its retreat locations, especially during the ongoing health crisis. The current wave of Delta variant infections has significantly altered the public health situation in the country. In response to this sudden increase in COVID cases, we are requiring that all participants attending our in-person retreats either to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test taken within 72 hours. Additionally, for the time being, masks will be required for all staff and participants. Face coverings are not required while outdoors, while eating or drinking, or while in private accommodations.
In order to continue offering these beneficial retreats to the public, we depend upon the cooperation of all participants to adhere to these requirements so that we can create the safest and most comfortable environment possible for everyone.
- We will maintain thorough cleaning, sanitizing and ventilation protocols throughout our facility.
- We will accommodate attendees only in private rooms, either alone or with a companion.
- We will follow physical distancing guidelines and provide ample spacing during programs and meals.
- We will provide hand sanitizer stations and lots of soap and water to wash hands frequently.
- You will choose another time to visit Prama:
- if you are ill
- if you have been exposed in the last 14 days to anyone with COVID-19, or been exposed to an area with COVID-19 outbreaks or rapidly rising cases
- if you have travelled internationally in the last 14 days
- You will wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer if needed.
- You will follow social/physical distancing guidelines indoors.
- Prior to your arrival, we will ask you to sign our COVID-19 Waiver.
If you have any further questions regarding how the Prama Institute is working to ensure your safety during your in-person retreat, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Blogs Posts
by Ramesh Bjonnes | Jun 30, 2021
by Ramesh Bjonnes “A seven-day retreat is ideal, a 10-day one is even more beneficial.” --from the website for the film Food Matters Usually only once a year we organize a 10 day juice cleanse at the Prama Wellness Center. Most of our wellness retreats last 3...
by Ramesh Bjonnes | May 26, 2021
by Ramesh Bjonnes In my work here at the Prama Wellness Center with hundreds of clients over the past seven years, as well as in healing my own chronic diseases, I have observed the importance of an alkaline diet. The most alkaline diet possible is experienced during...