Prama Wellness Circle | Live Online Group Discussions
The Prama Wellness Circle is a free monthly Zoom call for people who have previously attended a wellness retreat at Prama. It will take place on the first Tuesday of every month at 7pm EST and will be facilitated by Prama Wellness Center’s director, Ramesh Bjonnes.
The 60-minute discussion is designed to inspire and motivate you in your daily life. Encouragement plays a major role in changing our life through diet, fasting, meditation, yoga, and exercise. Studies have also shown that those who are part of support groups do much better at making these lifestyle changes.
The first call will take place on January 2, 2024, 7 PM EST
Some of what you’ll get from The Circle:
- Info on how to juice at home while having a busy schedule
- The pitfalls you may discover at home and how to avoid them
- Inspirational insights about using the Prama Wellness Method juicing program month after month, year after year, for life!
- The best tips on how to maintain an alkaline lifestyle on any diet
- Special juice and food recipes for following the Prama Wellness Method
- Community & support with other Prama juice cleanse participants
- Ask questions and get answers directly from Ramesh
We hope this program can help you become more: Consistent. Connected. Inspired.
Register now (it’s free!) to receive the Zoom link and a reminder the week of and the day of the call.