Prama at Home Wellness Programs
Two Online Packages :
Three Day Juice Recharge and Lifestyle as Medicine Toolkit
Three Day Juice Recharge Includes
- THREE DAY JUICE RECHARGE! GUIDEBOOK
- JUICE, SMOOTHIE AND FOOD RECIPES FOR DETOX BOOKLET
- YOGA POSTURES FOR DETOX AND GOOD DIGESTION VIDEO + PDF
- INTRODUCTION TO MINDFUL BREATH MEDITATION AUDIOCAST
- GUIDED MINDFUL BREATH MEDITATION AUDIOCAST
- YOGA NIDRA FOR PERSONAL TRANSFORMATION AUDIO
Our Three Day Juice Recharge is a fantastic value at $27 for a limited time!
What Is Included in the Lifestyle as Medicine Toolkit?
OUR VALUE-PACKED TOOLKIT WILL EMPOWER YOU TO IMPROVE YOUR DIGESTIVE HEALTH, RE-ENERGIZE YOUR BODY FROM THE INSIDE OUT, AND HELP PROTECT YOU FROM AILMENTS AND CHRONIC DISEASES.
Our Lifestyle as Medicine Toolkit is a fantastic value at $77 for a limited time!
Live a Whole Lifestyle
Learn the key points of the Prama retreats holistic wellness philosophy. Gain life-changing tools to improve your health, maintain life balance, and start your connection to your inner wisdom.
Why Do A Juice Cleanse?
Detoxification on a fundamental level, simply means to eliminate toxins from your body. There are many health benefits gained from juice fasting, intermittent juice fasting, and a yoga detox program. Most people have a particular motivator that leads them to pursue those benefits. They may have a chronic health problem, or they may feel like something is “off” in the body, or they may simply have a specific result in mind. Whatever the reason, it serves as a motivator to shed the toxins and create more balance in life.
Common reasons people pursue a detox cleanse include:
- Stress: Stress is a major part of modern life. Constant stress can feel overwhelming, and even moderate stress can have a strong negative impact on overall health. When you are stressed, you are more likely to eat unhealthy foods, which are often packed with fat and preservatives, which can cause distress in the digestive system. This is why stress can also affect your immunity. People who are feeling overly stressed may decide to pursue a detox to create greater mental balance and lower stress levels.
- Health changes: For many, the motivation comes from the need or desire for a health change. Maybe you want to have more energy or maybe you would like to shed a few pounds. Perhaps you are dealing with poor digestion and want to have a more healthy digestive system, or perhaps you’re seeking to improve your diet and need an opportunity to begin. For others, the health changes may be more significant, such as reduced blood pressure, or long term weight loss. Some seek out these cleanses because they have been diagnosed with a serious medical condition, and they want to minimize or repair some of the effects.
- Chronic issues: Some who pursue a detox may even have a chronic condition. They use the detox process as a way to reduce or eliminate chronic pain, or for greater balance and to improve day-to-day living.
Whatever the reason for doing a detox, you may find benefits from it that you had never before imagined. The benefits and effects differ for everyone, so it is a good idea to talk with an expert about your personal goals so that you can make the most of your juice cleanse and yoga detox.
A juice cleanse can decrease your heart rate, make your eyes and skin clearer, improve your memory and concentration, and improve your body’s digestive processes, according to Mark Hyman, MD. As your overall health improves, you may find yourself feeling calmer with a clearer mind to help you continue on a healthier path in life.
Intermittent fasting is an important part of the detox process. It gives the digestive system a break by eliminating the need to process large meals. Juice fasting gives the body a rest while supplying nutrients that support an alkaline environment, which scientists have found to be more conducive to good health. The juice is easy for the digestive system to process. The body then receives a rest period, which can help rejuvenate the digestive system, so it is better able to eliminate toxins.
YES, I WANT TO KICK-START MY HEALTH! CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT AND TO PURCHASE OUR NEW PRAMA AT HOME PROGRAM
Wellness Weekend | May 18 – 20, 2018$450.00 – $550.00
Wellness Wednesdays | Live Online Group Meditations 2020$0.00
POSTPONED: Silent Meditation & Yoga Retreat | Mar 27th – 29th 2020$450.00 – $595.00
Building Resilient Physical and Psychological Immune Systems During the COVID-19 Pandemic | Online 2020$47.00
SOLD OUT: 5 Day Juice Cleanse & Yoga Retreat | Apr 1 – 5, 2020$995.00 – $1,195.00
Yoga & Juicing Wellness Weekend | Apr 17 – 19 2020$450.00 – $550.00
Yoga & Juice Cleanse 3 Day Wellness Retreat | May 1 – 3 2020$450.00 – $550.00
Silent Meditation & Yoga Retreat | May 15 – 17 2020$450.00 – $595.00
Yoga and Juice Cleanse Wellness Retreat : 5 Days | May 20 – 24 2020$995.00 – $1,195.00
10 Day Wellness Retreat: Yoga, Meditation & Juice Cleanse with Dada Dharmavedananda – May 29 – Jun 7 2020$1,800.00 – $2,250.00