The Prama Institute & Wellness Center strives to maintain a safe environment in its retreat locations, especially during the ongoing health crisis. Even though caseloads are on the decline throughout the country, we are still requiring that all participants attending our in-person retreats show proof of a negative COVID test taken within 72 hours before the retreat, whether vaccinated or not. Participants can email in the result of their test or bring it with them when they come to the retreat. Prama staff are also being required to take Covid tests. On the other hand, due to recent adjustments in government mandates, we are changing our mask policy for in-door retreats. From now on, the wearing of masks indoors in the collective areas will be optional for staff and participants. It is now an individual decision whether or not you want to wear a mask. As before, masks are never required in one’s individual room or outdoors.
In order to continue offering these beneficial retreats to the public, we depend upon the cooperation of all participants to adhere to these requirements so that we can create the safest and most comfortable environment possible for everyone.
- We will maintain thorough cleaning, sanitizing and ventilation protocols throughout our facility.
- We will accommodate attendees only in private rooms, either alone or with a companion.
- We will follow physical distancing guidelines and provide ample spacing during programs and meals.
- We will provide hand sanitizer stations and lots of soap and water to wash hands frequently.
- You will choose another time to visit Prama:
- if you are ill
- if you have been exposed in the last 14 days to anyone with COVID-19, or been exposed to an area with COVID-19 outbreaks or rapidly rising cases
- if you have traveled internationally in the last 14 days
- You will wash your hands frequently and use hand sanitizer if needed.
- You will follow social/physical distancing guidelines indoors.
- Prior to your arrival, we will ask you to sign our COVID-19 Waiver.
If you have any further questions regarding how the Prama Institute is working to ensure your safety during your in-person retreat, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.