HOST YOUR NEXT EVENT WITH US
PRAMA INSTITUTE & WELLNESS CENTER RENTALS
A Holistic Retreat & Conference Center
The Prama Institute & Wellness Center is located on 150 acres in the beautiful Appalachian Mountains of Western North Carolina. The center borders the scenic French Broad River and is only 25 min from downtown Asheville and 5 min from historic Marshall NC. The scenic and peaceful surroundings at the Prama Institute create the perfect place for educational workshops, yoga retreats, spiritual retreats, workplace seminars and more.
We have two facilities, the Prama Institute and the Prama Wellness Center, which you can rent out together or separately. Our rates are based on a minimum stay of 15 people. Generally rental groups handle all the administration for their own programs. This includes room assignments, payment processing and participant bookings. Contact us below for further information.
REQUEST TO BOOK
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD
SEE WHAT PAST RENTERS ARE SAYING!
The Facilities Were Outstanding
The facilities were outstanding- a perfect place to reflect. I enjoyed the laid back atmosphere and the beautiful land. I felt transformed after my stay.
It Is A Sacred Space
It is a sacred space. I enjoyed exploring the garden and the trails outside. The meals were enjoyable and nutritious. I have been inspired on many levels.
The Food Was Outstanding
The food was outstanding. The facility was very comfortable, beautiful and inviting. The location is amazing being on the mountain top. The staff was friendly and courteous.
General Information for Renters
We provide a bottom sheet, pillow and pillowcase on all of our beds. Guests can pay an extra $15 and receive full linens; bottom sheet, pillow, pillow case, top sheet, blanket, bed spread, towel, and wash cloth.
Responsibilities of the renter
- To carry out all promotions and marketing. The Prama Institute will feature your program on our website under our programs tab and on a separate post page where the renter can describe the event in more detail and include a link to their website. In order to place their event on our Prama Institute website, you must email a description of the event, and include a digital photo of the presenter(s) that must have a resolution of at least 150px X 150px or greater. Other photos may be submitted as well. Please include a link to your page for registration. On occasion we are able to mention your retreat title, date, and link in our newsletter and on our Facebook page.
- To pay for all participants, as per the contract (at least 15 persons).
- To manage registration of participants and take payments.
- To inform our staff of any special diets, allergies, and/or requests for linens one week prior to your arrival date.
- To communicate all Prama Institute policies to your participants and instructors.
- To provide your participants and instructors with all information they may need such as, directions, transportation, what to bring, etc.
- To facilitate arrival, check-in, orientation, and room assignments for all participants. Organizers are responsible for greeting their guests and informing them of their rooms. Please arrive earlier than your guests and have a person assigned to this duty. A room plan is available to help assist you.
- To take responsibility for the safety and behavior of your participants.
- Transportation to and from the Prama Institute remains the responsibility of the organizers of the retreat. On occasion, we can provide transportation for an additional fee. We can also provide the name of a taxi service from the airport.
- To inform participants and instructors about walking trails and surrounding property and restricted areas.
- To familiarize themselves with safety and emergency information available in the welcome folder, so that they can inform participants and instructors.
- All participants, instructors, and organizers, shall abide by the policies and guidelines of the Prama Institute.
- DEPOSITS: All renters must pay 25% deposit of the minimum rental amount (15 people) at the time of signing the contract. This initial 25% deposit is your holding fee and is non-refundable and non-transferable. Once we receive your signed contract and your deposit, your rental is confirmed. 120 days before the start of your retreat another 25% deposit is due. The final payment will include any adjustments of numbers and/or extra fees. This payment is due upon your arrival day. Payments can be made by check & cash, or you can pay by credit card with an additional 3% service fee.
- The minimum number of participants for any retreat is fifteen. In the case that you do not have fifteen, you can still hold your retreat, but you will be responsible pay for fifteen people. Organizers and instructors are counted as a participant and are required to pay.
- Any damages or losses to the facility, its furniture or equipment, or surrounding property, beyond normal wear and tear, will be the responsibility of the renter and shall be compensated for by the end of the rental period.
- The Prama Institute does not take responsibility for any lost or stolen property.
- We are a satvic vegetarian retreat center that is drug, alcohol, and smoke free. No alcohol, smoking, illegal drugs, meat, fish, fowl, eggs, garlic, or onions are allowed on our premises.
- Due to the respect of other participants and the upkeep of our center we are not able to allow any pets in the building.
- The Prama Institute does not take responsibility for any injuries, or medical emergencies that happen in or around our center.
- The kitchen is for the use of kitchen staff only. A refrigerator, microwave, and electric kettle is available in the common area for the use of all guests.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: If you decide to cancel your rental for any reason within ninety (90) days before your event, your deposit becomes non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Prama Institute reserves the right to cancel any program.